Volume 4 No 2 (Fall 2010)
Articles are available on this website online if you see a weblink. The remaining articles of this issue are available in print to current subscribers. To get each issue mailed to you please subscribe to JACL.
- Committed to serve leaders. JACL, 4(2), 4-7. Read article.
- Patterson, S. (2010). The parable of the bramble. JACL, 4(2), 10-13. Read article.
- Boshart, D. (2010). Revisioning mission in postchristendom: Story, hospitality and new humanity. JACL, 4(2), 16-31. Read article.
- Cafferky, M. (2010). Honor the king. Yes, but emulate the king? JACL, 4(2), 32-51. Read article.
- Gonzalez, S. (2010). Hardship and leadership: Is there a connection? JACL, 4(2), 53-62. Read article.
- Allender, D. (2008). Leading with a limp: Take full advantage of your most powerful weakness. Reviewed by Aufderhar, M. (2010). JACL, 4(2), 64-69. Read review.
- Barton, B. (2000). The man nobody knows. Reviewed by Rausch, D., Cooper, E., & Tucker, J. (2010). JACL, 4(2), 70-73. Read review.
- Lerner, R., Roeser, R., & Phelps, E. (2008). Positive youth development and spirituality: From theory to research. Reviewed by Méndez, E. (2010). JACL, 4(2), 74-78. Read review.
- Rodin, R. (2010). The steward leader: Transforming peple, organizations and communities. Reviewed by Patterson, S. (2010). JACL, 4(2), 79-81. Read review.
- Shirky, C. (2008). Here comes everybody. Reviewed by Hermenitt, C. (2010). JACL, 4(2), 82-83. Read review.
- Spitzer, L. (2010). Making friends, making disciples: Growing your church through authentic relationships. Reviewed by Penno, D. (2010). JACL, 4(2), 84-86. Read review.