Volume 3 No 2 (Autumn 2009)
Articles are available on this website online if you see a weblink. The remaining articles of this issue are available in print to current subscribers. To get each issue mailed to you please subscribe to JACL.
- Good leaders making bad decisions? JACL, 3(2), 7. Read article.
- Sleep deprivation and team performance. JACL, 3(2), 7-8. Read article.
- Expressing gratitude. JACL, 3(2), 9. Read article.
- Wiley, K. (2009). Playing second trombone. JACL, 3(2), 10-12. Read article.
- Whitney, R. L. (2009). Surprised by joy: What seniors teach us about the meaning of leadership. JACL, 3(2), 13-32. Read article.
- Nuñez, M. A., & Gonzalez, S. (2009). Mobbing in Christian organizations: When abuse is spiritualized. JACL, 3(2), 33-47. Read article.
- Staples, R. L. (2009). Ralph D. Winter, 1924-2009: Innovative and inspiring missions leader. JACL, 3(2), 48-55. Read article.
- Goldsmith, Marshall. (2009). The success delusion: Why it can be so hard for successful leaders to change. JACL, 3(2), 83-91. Read article.
- Chhokar, J. S., Brobdeck, F. C., & House, R. J. (2007). Culture and leadership, across the world: The GLOBE book of in-depth studies of 25 societies. Reviewed by Baumgartner, Erich. (2009). JACL, 3(2), 56-62. Read review.
- Elmer, Duane (2006). Cross-cultural servanthood: Serving the world in Christlike humility. Reviewed by Doss, Cheryl. JACL, 3(2), 63-66. Read review.
- Kayes, D. Christopher. (2006). Destructive goal pursuit : the Mount Everest disaster. Reviewed by De Oliveira, Becky A. JACL, 3(2), 67-76. Read review.
- Johnson, Craig E. (2007). Ethics in the workplace: tools and tactics for organizational transformation. Reviewed by Nielsen, Arne P. JACL, 3(2), 77-82. Read review.